Monday, December 14, 2009

Vintage 7-11 Employee Uniform Shirt


They're on the person behind the counter every time you walk into a 7-11, and you probably never think of the history of all that nylon. I've seen quite a few versions that I can recall, and I think the smock truly makes the man. Here's one that appears to be from the 1970's, and what's not to like about a zipper instead of buttons? Sure there's a chance the zipper could freeze to your bare skin in the winter months if you got a rogue Slurpee spill and went outside for a dumpster run, but it's all about the look. That's the chance you take when you live life inside the world of 7-11, so stick that straw in your Big Gulp. See ya back here for more cool old junk!

1 comment:

Thriftking said...

I know it's an old thread, but sell it to me if it's a good deal.